Connecting Your Dots To Success
How Looking Back At The Past Can Create A Successful Future
“You can’t connect the dots looking forward. You can only connect them looking back. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.”
Have you ever wondered why some people manage to climb the ladder of business success so much easier than others? What were the turning points or the critical moments in their lives that allowed them to turn their destiny into something even greater than they had ever hoped? Did they have a crystal ball that could help them see into the future and show them which way to go? Or did they simply learn the leadership skills and success skills necessary to get there?
Steve Jobs, who dropped out of school but went on to become the brains behind Apple, famously said we could only connect the dots looking back at our lives, but we can’t connect the dots looking forward. We can only connect the dots looking back!
In this highly interactive session, Shirley will start by taking you on an inspirational journey of how she connected the dots on her own pathway of professional and personal growth (and yes, she’ll bring her dots with her)! Then, you’ll look together at the significant turning points and see how these dots connect together to ensure your own career success.
- From Secretary to CEO – my own personal story
- Connecting your dots to enhance your business success
- New essentials for workplace success
- Trusting that the dots will connect in the future
- How to cultivate more productive and collaborative working relationships in teams
- Collaborating your way to success through effective teamwork