Connecting The Dots To Grow Yourself And Your Business
Shirley takes you on an inspirational journey as she connects the dots on her own pathway of professional and personal success.
Have you ever wondered why some people manage to climb the ladder of business success so much easier than others? What were their key turning points that turned their destiny into something greater than they had ever hoped?
Steve Jobs, who dropped out of school but went on to become the brains behind Apple, famously said we can’t connect the dots looking forward. We can only connect the dots looking back!
In this interactive session, Shirley takes you on an inspirational journey as she connects the dots on her own pathway of professional and personal success. In looking back, Shirley shares humorous and heart-warming stories as she reveals key lessons that have helped her to grow.
Together, you will then ‘connect the dots’ to reveal the common elements that took her from secretary in Sheffield to trainer in Singapore, international bestselling author, and trusted global speaker.
- Key turning points along my journey and the lessons learned
- The importance of looking back to plan forward
- Moving out of your comfort zone into the potential zone
- How helping others to rise helps your own growth
- The importance of cultivating collaboration and connections
- New essentials for workplace success in our high-tech world